The first five months of your puppy’s life is critical to their development. Let us help you make a positive impact!
This class is designed to give you the knowledge you need to get your puppy off on the right paw! We will give you both a strong training foundation while setting your puppy up for success. We will show you how to prevent any negative habits from forming later in life.
You will learn how to set appropriate rules and boundaries and build confidence in your puppy through positive socialization and new real life situations.
Our puppy classes are unique in that we always have adult trainer dogs present to ensure that puppies are playing appropriately and not learning bad habits from each other.
What you can expect to learn about:
- Potty training
- Treat-free training
- Preventing bad habits
- Playtime in every class
- Understanding your puppy’s mind
- Spaying & neutering advice
- Nutrition and feeding
- Name recognition
- Basic commands
- Leash walking
- Kennel training
- Separation anxiety
- Take it & leave it
- Off leash recall
- Nipping solutions
- Dog to dog greetings
- Human to dog greetings
- Grooming foundations
- Urban safety
- Toy safety
- and more!
- Puppies must be under 5 months of age at the start of the class to be eligible
- If you puppy is older, our C.O.O.L. Course would be the best option for you!
- There is no minimum age requirement
- Hands Free Leash and martingale collar ($80 value)
- Introductory Puppy Behaviour seminar
- 6 hands on classes
- 11 total hours of instruction time
- This course costs $375 + GST
- Graduates will receive $100 off of our C.O.O.L. Course
- Classes take place at Paws Dog Daycare located at 1313 16 Ave SW